Turbostar B - 9 Volt battery fencer
- Very powerful battery fencer.
- Can support up to three nets.
- Due to patented turbo effect the fencer always gives a second impulse when the fence is badly insulated or in heavily weeded environments.
- Low power consumption.
- Complete with support, earth post and leads for fence and earth connection.
- User friendly design.
Farmer A3000 - 12 Volt battery fencer
- Can be used for medium to long fences.
- Can be used in places with dense vegetation.
- Possible to operate with external solar power unit.
- Has pontiometer, 6-level voltage control, battery control indication, automatic power saving function and protection against low level discharge.
- Delivered complete with additional ring, connection cables for fence and earth, and adapter cable for 12V operation.
Electric Fencer Application:
Electric fences use short current impulses to train animals to stay away from the fence barrier. The animal will feel anxiety before touching the fence again, and stay away.
Electric fences can work just as well to contain animal and livestock in a specific area, as to keeping animal out of plantations, fields, orchards, forest plantations etc.
Further, electric fences are more effective, economic and long lasting compared to options like barbed wire or normal fences.